Danish Roast Beef
Dansk Roast Beef
- 2 pounds roast beef
- 4 crushed garlic cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Rub garlic, pepper and salt into the surface of the roast.
- Place the roast on buttered foil.
- Wrap the foil around the roast.
- Place the roast in a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and roast for 45 minutes if you like your meat rare or 1 hour for medium rare.
- Remove the foil.
- Pour meat drippings into a small saucepan.
- Replace roast in oven and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes at 400ºF
- Boil drippings until reduced to a shiny glaze.
- Pour glaze over roast before serving.
LastUpdate: 2015-04-21 09:54:36